DIVE Turbinen – Energauss
DIVE Turbinen GmbH & Co. KG is the manufacturer of the DIVE-Turbine. The company is located in Amorbach, Germany.
The DIVE turbine is designed for low head (2 to 25 m), with an electrical output from 50 to 2,000 kW per unit. The compact unit, consisting of a turbine and generator, is operated entirely submerged, with minimal noise and at variable speed. The unit has a unique wear and tear free sealing system, which it is absolutely maintenance free.
The high efficiency permanent magnet generator is directly connected with the turbine runner without any mechanical transmission (gearbox). Due to the compact design of the unit and its technical advantages, the costs and risks for constructing the civil works of the entire power plant are reduced to an absolute minimum.
At the same time, it ensures high efficiency for the entire power plant – from water to wire and maximum availability of the equipment.
With the DIVE-Turbine it is possible to realize a fish friendly hydro powerplant, due to the fix blade runner design without gaps and the variable speed operation.
Energauss is the exclusive representative of the Dive turbines for Colombia and several other countries of Latin-America.
Energauss is an independent engineering consulting firm, specialized in the renewable energy business and particularly in small hydro-power.
Energauss is focused in providing efficient and cost effective solutions throughthe specification, design, supply and commissioning of innovative energy generation and conversion systems (for hydropower, tidal, wave, hydrokinetic, solar, wind and cogeneration).
Scope of supply:
Design and technical expertise:
· Assistance to EPC contractors in the specification,feasibility studies and detailed design of energy
conversion systems, and especially of small hydropower plants.
· Study, dimensioning and specification of turbines and generators (hydro-mechanical systems), oleo-hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
· High expertise in power electronics, electric machines, electromagnetism, variable speed electric generation systems.
· Electric networks design (including isolated autonomous networks).
· Power regulation design.
· Monitoring, control and command design.
· Electric machines design.
· Expertise of electric installations.
Project and supply chain coordination:
We accompany our customers through the full realisation of their projects by taking in charge the overall project and supply chain coordination. This includes:
· Sourcing of equipment and services. Commercial negotiation and contracting.
· Technical and commercial coordination of suppliers, subcontractors and stakeholders.
· Costs and QEHS control, planning control.
· Technical specifications of equipment, tools and resources.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948