© Copyright 2022 Arena International Events Group. All rights reserved. The copyright in all of the copyright works contained within
these pages is either owned by Net Resources International or licensed to it. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of
these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages and the separate copyright works contained therein may be viewed on screen, downloaded onto a hard disk or printed for your
personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not
use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored. Copyright works contained in these pages may not be used,
distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
Without prejudice to the limited copyright licence granted above and solely to the extent that all or parts of these pages constitute a
“database” for the purposes of the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 (“the Regulations”) reproduction of part or all of
these pages is prohibited to the fullest extent permitted by the Regulations.
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use our Site.
This website is operated by Arena International Events Group
GlobalData UK Limited, registered office, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN and company number 06276344
References to “we” or “us” in these Terms and conditions are to Net Resources International.
References to “you” in these Terms and conditions are to the users of this website.
References to “Partner Organisation” in these Terms and conditions are to organisations with whom Net Resources International has complied
References to “the site” in these Terms and conditions are to this website and its contents.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The information on this Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. The Site may contain
information submitted by a third party including adverts. The information should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and
no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
- Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of Net Resources International or
its partner organisations.
- Except for any express warranties or undertakings given on the Site, we exclude all warranties (express or implied) in respect of
the Site and the content of and your use of the Site.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or
loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from
your use or inability to use this Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this
Site provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take
responsibility for the content of those websites, we are not responsible for the availability of them and will not be liable in any
way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by your use or inability to use those websites.
- If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. If you purchase any goods or services from a third party or
third party website to which we provide a link your contract for the supply of those goods and services will be with that third party.
- Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not
mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your country
will be the same as that included on the Site.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control,
we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the Site at all times.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating
or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of
the content, functions or services we offer on the Site (or any part of them) with or without notice. This includes removing
information transmitted by you to us.
- You agree that the information you provide us with when you use the Site will be true and complete and that you will keep it true
Use of the Site
You agree not to use the services we provide via the Site to:
- Transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory,
vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affilation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services
- Transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another’s rights;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised promotion (including without limitation “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- nterfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures,
policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or collect or store personal data about other users.
Amendment of the Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the
revised terms have been posted on the Site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in
connection with these Terms shall be subject to (and you irrevocably submit to) the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us at