The changing landscape in Clinical Trials, examine and learn at this year’s Clinical Trials Supply Nordics conference
As we enter into 2017, various changes in the industry have altered the landscape for clinical trial supply businesses. With this in mind, our team has developed an extensive and informative agenda to ensure you leave with various concepts to improve your clinical trial supply chain in the ever changing environment.
Effective forecasting, risks of temperature deviation and annex 16 are just some of the latest challenges which many clinical trial supply businesses are facing today; the consequences which can occur due to ineffective strategies can lead to start up delays, stock outs and most importantly rise in costs. At this year’s event, we aim to embark upon these implications and many more to provide all our attendees with valuable insight into innovative strategies to raise the performance of your clinical trial supply operations.
Key Topics to be discussed at this year’s event:
· Discussing the advantages of reviewing the logistics of clinical trial supply during protocol design to improve efficiency
· Reviewing strategies of how best to reduce the risk of temperature deviation to avoid clinical product wastage
· Addressing recent regulatory changes such as Annex 16 to identify new strategies ensuring compliance
· Strategies to deal with customs clearance in emerging markets to allow successful import/export of IMP
· Exploring EU and non-EU labelling regulations to ensure your clinical trial supply chain is compliant in all geographies
· Debating the impact Brexit may have on clinical trial supply and its effect on future trial documentation for long-term preparation
· Identifying the importance of forward planning with small scale manufacturing to encourage realistic timeliness and cost effectiveness in clinical trials
With various senior level speakers from AstraZeneca, Danish Medicines Agency and Peptonic Medical, the Clinical Trial Supply Nordics programme will undoubtedly assist you in optimising your clinical supply operations. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to discover ideas to enhance your clinical trial supply and to network with industry elites! For more information, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/ctsnordics or email us at: email@example.com.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948