Vaccines 2020 Virtual Conference
Covid-19 has become the number 1 priority for the vaccines industry, having a major impact practitioners in the field. With a greater need than ever for collaboration, we are delighted to bring you a one-day virtual experience to bring together key leaders in the vaccines industry from across the world to discuss latest insights and developments in the vaccine space. This unique platform will facilitate optimal networking, learning and sharing at this crucial time.
Delivered to a global audience, our virtual conference will bring together C-level figures from leading pharma giants, biotechs and pioneering organizations, ensuring that the top minds are present to lead first class content.
Why Join Our Virtual Experience?
- Listen to cutting edge and updated content from over 25+ speakers surrounding COVID-19 progression and where we stand currently.
- Meeting key leaders in the vaccine space such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Sanofi along with established Biotechs in the space.
- Connect with C-level industry figures in the space – It is pivotal that the industry stays connected and share their experience under the pandemic cloud in order to progress.
- Great and Diverse Sessions – Our inaugural conference for the first time will have dedicated talks on the manufacturing processes, clinical developments and regulatory updates.
- Meeting a global audience – Unlike our regional conference, Vaccines will be attended by delegates worldwide, which offers the chance to connect with these experts.
- Ample opportunity to meet and develop future partnerships with leading pharma/biotech in the field.
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
✈️ No Travelling– reduce your carbon footprint.
💳 No Expenses– save on accommodation.
🕓 Save time– tailor your schedule around your business needs.
🌎 Borderless– be a part of a global network.
For Our Delegates:
❓ Your questions answered– exclusive COVID-19 analysis from GlobalData.
🔒 Lockdown getting you down– you’ll have access to our virtual swag bag.
👔 Skip the business suit– live chat with presenters from your home.
🧑🔬 Meet the experts– video and 121 messaging with a global community.
For Our Sponsors:
📈 Extend your brand– with a dedicated team to build your personalized virtual booth.
🗃 Know your audience– analytics and reporting on your visitors.
▶️ Press Play– HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally.
🤝 Build Connections– with 121 video messaging and live chat.
In a virtual format, gain first-hand knowledge in a modern-day conference fashion. Experience first hand from the comfort and safety of your home whilst listening to thought leaders and industry experts on much needed talks on methods for successful clinical trials in vaccines.
Exclusive Presentations on COVID-19 developments as well as how the market is coping with changes in regulations, opportunity through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials
In light of Covid-19 there is need to adapt and learn in trying times, for more efficient practices and improved CRO, Sponsor and Patient relationships. This event is a must attend.
Nucleus Network is Australia’s premier dedicated Phase I clinical trials organization. Nucleus Network has an 80-bed clinical unit that is co-located with a major tertiary teaching hospital in Melbourne. We primarily work with FIH, Healthy Volunteers and have done patient studies with added cohorts.
With over 40 years’ experience, 600 beds and locations in NA, EU and Asia, Celerion conducts First-in-Human, clinical Proof-of-Concept and patient dose response studies, cardiovascular safety and NDA-enabling clinical pharmacology research. Celerion provides full study services including statistics, data management and biostatistics (including PK/PD analysis), and bioanalytical services.
Alexander O’ Leary
Portfolio Director – OCT EMEA and Pharma Packaging & Labelling Global
T: +44 207 936 6690
The Clinical Trials In Vaccines programme is written in collaboration with industry, if you have a case study, idea or just a comment, please contact:
Senior Conference Producer
T: + 44 (0) 2079366 607