Digital Integration in Wealth Management 2021
Arena International is thrilled to announce that the Digital Integration in Wealth Management is returning to London, 3rd-4th March 2021.
Operating within an increasingly digital landscape and cross generational trends emerging, there is still a need for the Wealth Management sector to better understand how to serve their varied clientele segments; to clarify where to strike that balance between a digital and fiscal offering.
This conference offers a strong focus on digital tools and process that can be implemented to meet cross generational needs, tailored to the nature of your firm and clientele. Drawing on the expertise of industry leaders including representatives from top wealth management and private banks across Europe.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR 2020?
This industry-leading conference will address key themes in wealth management including the rise of AI technology, roboadvisors, client experience, changing client demographics and digital transformation within wealth management and private banking.
HOURS OF NETWORKING
ATTENDEES AT DIRECTOR+ LEVEL
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Meet industry C-Suite and Director level executives to make valuable connection at this annual thought leadership platform.
Join like-minded peers to learn new perspectives and case studies through presentation, panel discussions, interactive round tables and workshops.
The conference discusses the vital connections between process, tools and techniques to manage change. Update your knowledge to create new strategies enabling you to enact change.
- -Responding to regulatory change faster
- -Delivery of client specific communications, to any device in any format
- -Automated inclusion of client specific content to enrich communications
- -Reducing operational costs or improving efficiencies through automation
- -Innovation of client communications
- -Outsourcing of non-essential activities like regulated client performance communications through strategic co-sourcing to a trusted partner
- -Self-serve/managed service change document composition