Welcome to the Global Agriculture Invest Forum
Focusing on agriculture and farmland investments the Global Agro Invest Forum will bring together major pension funds, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, insurance companies and charities to discuss the unique investment opportunities presented by agriculture.
It is certain that the agriculture sector offers growth, with increase in population and limited availability of farmland being the main drivers.
The forum will provide opportunities to network with thought leaders, influential institutional investors and fund managers actively engaged in agricultural investing on a global basis.
Topic areas covered:
- The global consumption trends and food security issues: understanding the impact on your agriculture investment
- Investing successfully in the real asset class – comparing ROI’s of investments in agriculture against other “real assets”
- Find out which regions offer an attractive agriculture investment opportunity for your portfolio: how do investors determine what regions and return profiles best suit their objectives.
- Understanding the drivers that are making agriculture an attractive investment – realize the potential for growth
- Why due diligence matters? Taking advantage of the latest technologies to help assess land value and estimate risk during
- Addressing the legal structures and tax mechanisms to maximise the efficiency of your agriculture investment
- Regional case studies: Australia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asian markets : looking at demand transparency, forecasts, returns and competivenes
- The impact of biofuel production and how it affects the agriculture food supply in the next 10 years
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948