What to do in Amsterdam?
Known for being one of the most open-minded cities in the world, Amsterdam is an eclectic mix of 17th century architecture and modern mentality. Whether you’re looking to sample the city’s amazing historical heritage, with world renowned art museums and beautiful buildings, or explore it’s more self indulgent side – one thing is sure – Amsterdam guarantees a good time.
Rich in culture, the city boasts many places to see, to make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of our notable favourites, as well as some general information on travelling around the city.
What to see in Amsterdam?
· Museum Quarter – Renowned for its art, history and culture, the neighbourhood consist of multiple museums, restaurants and malls and has transformed into a popular tourist destination – You can find: The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art in the area
· Bloemenmarkt – Amsterdam’s famous flower market along the Singe. Since 1862, the market has charmed visitors with its vibrant colours and fresh aromas.
· Red Light District – Amsterdam’s most notorious district kind of resembles a mini Vegas, a must see place for anyone and everyone
· Amsterdam’s canals – From a defence mechanism to a renowned world heritage site, the Amsterdam canal contains a wealth of history. If you have time, we recommend taking a canal boat tour and discover the city in one of the most memorable ways you can imagine
Travelling around Amsterdam
· From the Airport – Schiphol airport offers regular trains to the city centre, as well as buses and airport shuttles
· Around the city – Most places in the centre can be reached on foot, however being he best way to travel is of course, cycling. If you prefer a more comfortable mode of transport, the integrated trams, metros and buses are quick and efficient
For venue or hotel enquiries, please email us at: email@example.com
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948