What to expect from this year’s Clinical Trial Supply Southern California conference?
As the complex nature of clinical trials continues to grow, it is vital for clinical professionals to be informed. For 2018, our CTS team have developed an extensive and informative agenda, to ensure you leave with various concepts to improve your clinical trial supply chain.
Effective Forecasting, Packaging and Vendor Selection are just some of the challenges which many San Diego-based clinical businesses are facing today. At this year’s event, we aim to embark upon these implications, to provide you with valuable insight to raise the performance of your clinical operations.
What’s new for 2018?
· Vadim Klyushnichenko, Ph.D., Vice President Pharmaceutical Development & Quality, California Institute for Biomedical Research, will be giving a timely presentation on the early development of modern biologics, and cell therapy products through global CMOs
· Kelly Dawson, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Chain, Receptos will be joining us again and looking at the complexities associated with being inspection ready when the FDA comes calling
Key Topics to be discussed:
· Early development of modern biologics and cell therapy products through global CMOs
· Evaluating your inspection readiness strategy to guarantee you are on top of the changing clinical supply chain landscape and ready to comply with FDA
· Outlining challenges in the import and export of IMPs to guarantee drugs reach their destination and avoid delays at border control
· Examining ways to select outsourcing partners from a small biotech perspective whilst staying on budget
The 2018 event program will undoubtedly assist you in optimising your clinical supply operations. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to discover ideas and network with industry elites! For more information, please visit: http://www.arena-international.com/ctssocal or email us at: email@example.com.
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948