Who should attend this event?
The Asian Banking Forum: East Asia conference is a unique platform for senior-level banking executives from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and further afield to develop strategies for digital transformation and customer engagement.
Primary delegates for this event are those within retail banks based in the East Asian region who have the following functions:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Retail Bank
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)/ Chief Technology Officer (CTO)/ Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Head of Retail/ Consumer Banking
EVP/SVP/Global Head of:
- Technology/ Innovation/ Transformation
- Customer Engagement/ Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Digital Banking
- Internet/ Mobile/ Online Banking
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948