Why should you attend?
Welcome to the 10th annual Alternative Investment Forum is the only event which highlights the value of investment opportunities in both the timber and agriculture asset classes as tools to meet investment objectives with tolerable levels of risk.
You will receive entry to the event and will have an ‘access all areas’ pass to all of our sessions and networking events.
Some key topics to explore:
- How timber and agriculture fit into an investor’s wider portfolio
- The impact of climate change on timber and agriculture—the challenges and opportunities this presents
- Opportunities for ‘sustainable investments’
- Risk when investing in emerging markets—e.g. differing management structures in different countries and continents
The Alternative Investment Forum offers attendees the unique opportunity to find the most attractive investment opportunities in the timberland and agriculture asset classes.
Primary delegates for this event are:
- Chief Investment Officer/ Head of Alternatives/ Head of Investment from:
- Pension Funds
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Development Banks
- Family Offices
- Insurance Companies
Arena’s business-to-business events offer a myriad of opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to drive their businesses forward.
Our sponsorship packages help companies educate ther target market on key industry issues and spread brand awareness throughout the
If you want to discuss how we can help you generate leads and add-value to your corporate and brand image please contact:
+44 (0)20 7936 6948